• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...

Rate this topic

LOL.

I find it funny that both Lion and Pirates fans almost get defensive when someone suggests a team is worse than them. Its like some masochistic badge of honor to know you follow the crappiest team in professional sports. I don't know much about the Pirates, but they have won a few titles since the Lions have won one. Also have one more title overall then the Lions though have been around quite a bit longer so that's sort of a push.

Lions do own the distinguishing anathema of holding the worst record in their sports history, though have made the playoffs more recently than the Pirates. Either way I think you wipe one from the map and aside from their fan base the only other people to really notice will be the fans of the other teams in their divisions wondering with bewilderment why their schedules all of a sudden got harder.

Look on the bright side -

The Tigers beat the Pirates 3-1 today. You know what that means? World Series Champs 2009? :lol: It's inevitable.

Edit - Not to mention it was on the road.

Edited by cirov19

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

The Tigers beat the Pirates 3-1 today. You know what that means? World Series Champs 2009? :lol: It's inevitable.

im not too sure with that..

i feel it will be the Dodgers that will win this years world series...i just flat out tthink its their year...

but clearly..the pirates organization needs to step up and live to their name and ARRRRR! win and they will be less critisized

well ruins the "when the tigers win, wings win" bit...