• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Is it too soon to worry about another NHL lockout?

Rate this topic

hey, thanks again for the condescending judgment of my post without actually discussing the topic at hand. I bear no responsibility to reflect all sides of an issue in every single post. This is not journalism school. If you have a point to make about this topic, why not make it instead of just lecturing people on how they post?

You must be fun at parties too. Standing there along the wall making comments about how all the people actually participating at the party are doing it wrong.

The only think you're doing wrong is not responding to a post that responded to your point by bringing up economic realities between large and small market teams as making resolution on cap systems hard. Nothing in my posts were insulting. Just not supporting your point isn't being condescending, and the only one talking about journalism school is you.

Good not agree more! Way should teams like the wings have to pay the price for teams that are in the wrong marketing area and are struggling a luxury tax is what I have thought was fair all along.

I too like the luxury tax idea - however there must be a "stiff penalty" in place if the owners do venture over the cap.