• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

Mursak won't return for a Hwile though. He's probably going to have the maximum conditioning stint in GR.

#22 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:51 PM

Mursak won't return for a Hwile though. He's probably going to have the maximum conditioning stint in GR.

Yep, but when that's finished I expect the Wings to waive Brunnstrom, and I half expect him to clear, especially if he continues to play like he did last night.

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#23 Scott Stevens

Scott Stevens

Rookie

• Pip
  • 181 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:27 PM

Yep, but when that's finished I expect the Wings to waive Brunnstrom, and I half expect him to clear, especially if he continues to play like he did last night.

Yup, this is the truth.

#24 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

I think for now he'll be subbing in for Homer on back to back nights. He'll get a few more chances before he either impresses or gets waived?

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#25 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

I think for now he'll be subbing in for Homer on back to back nights. He'll get a few more chances before he either impresses or gets waived?

He'll most certainly have to impress Mr. Babs in his next game, which if your correct and I think you are will be Saturday in Minnesota. He's going to need lady lucks attention in the next couple if he doesnt want the latter to happen...I hope he impresses and earns a spot though, I like him...

Edited by 13dangledangle, 23 October 2011 - 09:20 PM.

....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#26 blueadams

blueadams

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:15 AM

all i really noticed was that he fell down more often than your average nhl skater.

not much of a look, 8 minutes without much offensive help on his line, and it was just his first game...but agreed, not very impressive.

Edited by blueadams, 24 October 2011 - 02:26 AM.