Hi fellow LGWers In January, and after a 17 year-long wait, I'll finally make my pilgrimage to Detroit and say farewell to the Joe. I'll be in town from the 11th to the 23th and will be attending the Pens, Habs, Bruins and Rangers games and will, most likely, be watching the Stars and Buffalo games at Hockeytown Cafe. What are, in your opinion, the must do things in Detroit? aside from the sightseeing and visiting Detroit's landmarks I'd like to skate on a frozen pond, perhaps play a pickup game, visit a comedy club, Cheli's Chili Bar, go feather bowling, have a coney dog and one of JimmyEmeryHunter's "world wide web famous" gas stop nachos, just to list a few...  I want to make the best out of my trip, so I've searched on what are the top places to visit, but, I know you guys have better input that what can be found on a quick google search. So any comments are highly appreciated and If any of you would like to meet up and watch a game, we could arrange an LGW meeting, or something. Anyways, Thanks in advance and LGRW!!!