Erack82

Red Wings 8x10 photographs

user posted image

Starting from the top left:

1. Steve Yzerman

2. Pavel Datsyuk

3. Darren McCarty beating down Claude Lemueix

4. Niklas Kronwall

5. Tomas Kopecky (Barnes52 favorite player)

6. Sidney Crosby (meh why not?)

7. Slava Kozlov

8. Slava Fetisov

9. Pavel Datsyuk (read below)

10. Darryl Bootland

11. Vernon vs. Roy

12. Fedorov, Brown, Draper, and Kozlov

13. Larionov and Fetisov

I am asking $40 (U.S.) includes shipping. Will ship via DHL as I have had great service with them in the past. If you are from Canada it will cost a little more (sorry ). If you prefer another method the price is subject to change. If you are in the West Michigan area you are welcome to pick them up.

FYI: The photos that have autographs on them are not "real" autographs, but duplications that were reprinted. Some are authentic photographs from the NHLPA, some are high quality ink jet prints. Some are higher quality than others. It's a mix but for the most part they are in good shape. #9 has a slight tear on the bottom, but if you frame it I highly doubt you will even notice anyways. Does not come with protective covers but 13 photos for $40 is a steal regardless. Heck you can probably e-bay it for much more, but I don't have time to deal with e-bay. Like the pennants, they were just sitting in my closet. Any questions feel free to PM me. Again, I prefer PayPal but will also accept money orders. Thanks!

Edited by Erack82