• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NAVYWING

If we had to trade Dats and Zett

Rate this topic

I agree this "Datsyuk and his agent thing" is starting to get that Sergei vibe. That smell only gets worse with age.

I do not want to see him go anywhere. Ditto for Zetterberg.

I also agree with the above post about Drury. That guy has some voodoo magic over the Wings. Tired of seeing him drive games into OT because he scores with 10 seconds left. And then maybe scores the winner.

We'd be better off somehow signing Drury for one season and then just benching him. biggrin.gif He needs a time out.

Next time Drury is in town, can't one of you fans give him some good directions to the Joe Louis Arena? Y'know, the Joe? "Yeah ya wanna take I-75 North to 131. It's inna town called Petosky....have a good game."

I agree this "Datsyuk and his agent thing" is starting to get that Sergei vibe. That smell only gets worse with age.

I do not want to see him go anywhere. Ditto for Zetterberg.

I also agree with the above post about Drury. That guy has some voodoo magic over the Wings. Tired of seeing him drive games into OT because he scores with 10 seconds left. And then maybe scores the winner.

We'd be better off somehow signing Drury for one season and then just benching him. biggrin.gif He needs a time out.

Next time Drury is in town, can't one of you fans give him some good directions to the Joe Louis Arena? Y'know, the Joe? "Yeah ya wanna take I-75 North to 131. It's inna town called Petosky....have a good game."

Again, why would the sabres get rid of a proven playoff performer and leader of Druy's calibre for Datsyuk's horrendous playoff skills?

I agree this "Datsyuk and his agent thing" is starting to get that Sergei vibe.  That smell only gets worse with age.

I do not want to see him go anywhere.  Ditto for Zetterberg.

I also agree with the above post about Drury.  That guy has some voodoo magic over the Wings.  Tired of seeing him drive games into OT because he scores with 10 seconds left.  And then maybe scores the winner.

We'd be better off somehow signing Drury for one season and then just benching him.  biggrin.gif  He needs a time out.

Next time Drury is in town, can't one of you fans give him some good directions to the Joe Louis Arena?  Y'know, the Joe?  "Yeah ya wanna take I-75 North to 131.  It's inna town called Petosky....have a good game."

Again, why would the sabres get rid of a proven playoff performer and leader of Druy's calibre for Datsyuk's horrendous playoff skills?

To get TO the playoffs...Datsyuk would be better for them.

Since Hasek left, Buffalo has not made the playoffs.