• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Turco on the move?

Rate this topic

The Dallas Stars apparently would like to trade struggling goalie Marty Turco and defenceman Martin Skoula "if they could find the right fit."

If I were Dallas I would NEVER trade Turks............

But I would like to have him here......

You simply do not know anything.  I am so glad they have an ignore button.  All your rumor posts are completely lacking any creditablity.

He isn't making these things up, he is merely quoting "Spector's Trade Rumours".

I do, however, doubt this particular rumour. Though the Stars do have Hedberg (who once lead the Pens to a Conference Final), I'm pretty sure they would not move the player they've been prepping to be their franchise goalie for quite some time now. Especially not when the team is only 14 games into the season.

You simply do not know anything. I am so glad they have an ignore button. All your rumor posts are completely lacking any creditablity.

see,..this is why newbies need to chill before they try blasting a guy,...it's clearly in quotes. he's just passing on info. Irrigardless if there's any valiadity to the rumor or not he's doing a good job of doing exactly what this part of lgw is for "trade rumors"