• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 livediehockey80

livediehockey80

Best Damn Logo in All Sports

• PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:17 PM

What a bummer about the American women falling to Sweden in OT. That's all right girls...we will get gold in 2010.

I visited some Canadian chat boards. Let's just say that the Canadian hockey fans were thrilled that Sweden beat the USA. Not just because USA would be more challenging competition; they just plain hate USA hockey teams.

That's all right...you Canadian USA-Taters. I will cheer like crazy for the Finnish women. The Finns are a looooong shot to upset the mighty Canadians. But OMG...if the Finns somehow win...I will be popping champagne tonight!

GO FINLAND!
Red Wings Forever!!!!

#2 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:18 PM

This thread has "Flame" potential written all over it
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#3 FunkyBlueFish203

FunkyBlueFish203

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,846 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:21 PM

What part of the PINNED Olympic thread is exactly invisble?

"He sits next to Steve in that locker room for a reason -- because we wanted him to internalize some of those things. Steve was able to will this organization to unbelievable years with the three Stanley Cups, and now it's up to someone else. Z has that kind of will and that work ethic and that passion to be the best. It's going to be his time." -- Coach Mike Babcock

DOPASAPA est. 2006, President