• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ben_usmc

Prospects

Rate this topic

I personally like Kopecky the most, because when he goes out there wanting to hit he goes nuts. The game that really did it for me was Calagry when he was just slaming into everyone and then jumped in the air at Pheneuff(sorry for hacking his name up) but he just looked great, the only thing is right before the injury he really wasn't going as hard, but I'm sure he will again. I hear great things about Flipula but I really haven't seen to much, same with Hudler, although when they are out together they do look good, just nothing amazing in my eyes. YET. Please give me your opnions.

The shift(s) that he was given he skated hard, finished his checks, and showed some offensive ability and sight. He did make a couple AHL moves that didnt work in the NHL, but beyond that he really made me take a second look at him when he was out there.

Guest ZetterBurger40

I like Hudler a lot. He's always in the right place, has some great moves, has a great shot, and does well in front of the net.

I'll have to disagree with you on Ellis, he's not very good.

Edited by ZetterBurger40

Just a point on Hudler, for a small guy, all his goals so far have come

from him driving to the net and picking up the lose puck, not the usual

type he was scoring in GR last year. Seem's the coaching staff have got

him to do what they require from him and he is reading the script. I do

feel that once he starts to see more ice time, his undoubted puck skills will come to the fold. He has shown us a few move's but he has plenty in his locker yet. The line of Huds Flip and Kop's could be very productive down the line as it has all the component's, the playmaking of Flip checking of Kop and sniping from Huds. Jiri will score goals given the ammo as his scoring % show's this year so far. Only Cleary has a better scoring ratio on the team. If Jiri had taken the same amount of shots as Sammy, then he would have 21 goals so far, just a hypothetical

idea I know but an interesting one nevertheless.