• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Curban915

What do you think will happen

Rate this topic

forget foreskin.....get either Tkachuck or Guerin. Tkachuck preferably....and get rid of draper.

Thats some great insight there, getting rid of Draper. As if it needs to be said for the 2,234,654th time: DRAPER HAS A NO TRADE CLAUSE

Moving on. I dont know why so many people are calling for the Wings to get Lapointe. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy but being on the hook for 2.4M in 07/08 is waaay too much for Lapointe. Hes not a UFA this season.

One of Guerin + Tkachuk, one of Laraque + Fedoruk. Laraque isnt a UFA either, but for some reason I wouldnt mind him being on our team for a little while. :rolleyes:

Or both Tkachuk and Guerin

Salary would obviously have to go out for this to happen....

That would be sick, bot those guys are being sought after by many teams. I dont even wanna know how much that would cost us, especially from and interdivisional rival. Although I wouldnt mind getting Guerin and Mayers together.

what about horton and norstrom? does matias even fight though? i have heard his name mentioned as possibly being available. obviously we would have to present an offer sheet to horton to get him from florida. maybe even pick up nolan for cheap, if anything just to hear an irish jig in the building again.

Or both Tkachuk and Guerin

Salary would obviously have to go out for this to happen....

St Louis wont trade both of them to us let alone one unless they REALLY like what they're getting in return. Those two dudes are going to be traded out of the division.

Tkachuk for hudller. Plus i have been on some sights that say he maycome to DET he has a NTC so he only go to a good team he may force STL to trade him to us.

Edited by Curban915

St Louis wont trade both of them to us let alone one unless they REALLY like what they're getting in return. Those two dudes are going to be traded out of the division.

I was watching "That's Hockey!" on TSN last night and I thought I heard Bob MacKenzie say that St.Louis is packaging Guerin with another player and teams HAVE to take both of them. My 3 year old son was being roudy at the time so I didn't get a chance to hear who the other player was. And it might not have been an accurate report to begin with, but if it's true, that might take Detroit out of the running for Billy.

I was watching "That's Hockey!" on TSN last night and I thought I heard Bob MacKenzie say that St.Louis is packaging Guerin with another player and teams HAVE to take both of them. My 3 year old son was being roudy at the time so I didn't get a chance to hear who the other player was. And it might not have been an accurate report to begin with, but if it's true, that might take Detroit out of the running for Billy.

ANY report my Bob Mckenzie is correct. He is a genius.

I know in reality that both of them coming here would be a pipe dream. Im just curious as to why you think we couldn't get one or the other. It's not as though they would face us in the playoffs or anything. Strickly as a rental i can't see why we have little or no chance at getting at least one of them.

Edited by Calgary Wings Fan

I know in reality that both of them coming here would be a pipe dream. Im just curious as to why you think we couldn't get one or the other. It's not as though they would face us in the playoffs or anything. Strickly as a rental i can't see why we have little or no chance at getting at least one of them.

Wings Appear to be Buyers

That is why.