• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/6 GDT: Predators @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

Guest LivingtheDream

Somewhere in Tennessee, a Coal Miners daughter decides to give up on her dream of singing the national anthem in an NHL final.

(Okay, so it Loretta Lynn was from Kentucky, but I'm going with it!)

ok so im a huge hockey jersey fan, and man was i estatic that bertuzzi was a wing so i could buy his jersey, but you know what i want right now? A Calder jersey. This kid has been amazing since we picked him up. I hope he keeps it up!

You'd like my latest addition then--a game worn Dan Cleary jersey. The thing is too damn big to wear and it was so expensive (i got it on a nhl auction) that I had to split it with my sister. Oh well, I <3 Dan Cleary.

Edited by Schneids_is_awesome

slowwwww downnnn, or else youll get a brain freeze anyway :P

Can't stop to addicting.

Besides, I'd need a brain to have brain freeze. :P

Guest LivingtheDream

AAaahhhhh! They better hurry up with the 3rd my ice cream is almost gone. :scared:

You could always spread around the melted ice on a plate and play Zamboni with your spoon!

You could always spread around the melted ice on a plate and play Zamboni with your spoon!

Whatta got cameras in my room? i actually will admit to palying with my ice cream every once in awile. Smooth it out then take a big chunk right outta the middle. Mmmmmm. :D

Guest LivingtheDream

Whatta got cameras in my room? i actually will admit to palying with my ice cream every once in awile. Smooth it out then take a big chunk right outta the middle. Mmmmmm. :D

You mean you have nothing to do with teri27webcam.com!!! :)

You mean you have nothing to do with teri27webcam.com!!! :)

Ssshhhh or it'll crash. :D Guess I'll have to wear something extra special tonight when I go to bed. Because now EVERYONE'S gonna watch. :P

Guest LivingtheDream

get this, when I was a kid I used to make milk shakes with ice cream and poor them over Frosted Flakes! It is a pure miracle I never had a cavity until I was 22!

Guest LivingtheDream

And it's things like that that make me miss Michigan...but it ain't too bad out here in Jersey. :D

3rd period on!

Does living in Jersey lead one to buy lots of jerseys?

Edited by LivingtheDream

Guest Tunbo Batman

s***, this lead is surprising :D looks like my wish that vokoun got a SHUTOUT worked.

i hope he shuts us out in the 4rd :P

And it's things like that that make me miss Michigan...but it ain't too bad out here in Jersey. :D

3rd period on!

At least you're in a place where they have an NHL team. :D