• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dixie Wingslover

New Uniforms?

Rate this topic

That is entirely in the eyes of the beholder... if you have a color deficiency (as with myself) that color could very much look Yellow... In fact looking back I still hold that in some regards it has a yellowish color to it. ;)

IPB Image

Stinger is green. :D And the reasoning behind it? Stinking Ohio State Buckeyes fans. They knew people wouldn't like it if they used yellow with navy blue, because it would remind them of the maize and blue. So instead they made him green. Yeah, how awesome. A green jacket. Stupid OSU fans. :angry:

Ah yes... but look on the stick on the jersey.... to me that is Yellow, erg NEON YELLOW. Hence I can see where the yellow on the jersey would come from. And in looking at my Nash jersey with the stinger patches... I can see where his color on the jersey can be mistaken for yellow... it is less green as stinger himself.

Edited by OsGOD

Obviously it wasn't, because the common sense contained inside was totally lost on you. And everyone else who would rather froth at the mouth over some photoshop image than spend five minutes reading about the truth. Fact is, that dumb picture of the "new Red Wings jersey" is some yahoo's imagination based on the WIngs' colors and the All-Star template. Everything Wingfan191 said is true, but you decided to just roll your eyes at it anyway. Way to be.

this made me laugh... good one... i didn't say a thing about truth or lie... i made a statement about how he jumped out of his skin to "clear things up" didn't seem necessary, imo. you just continue playing the antagonist role, i'm ok with what i said.