• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Red Kingdom

Olympia Seats For Sale

Would anybody be interested in buying a set of seats from the old Olympia? My son bought them about three years ago and has never had anyplace to put them except in one of my sheds where they sit to this day. Iasked him recently what he was going to do with them and he said, probably try and sell them since he has no place in his apt for them and I'm tired of them taking up space at my house. There's three of them, all attached and are in really good shape. I believe they were from the more expensive sections of the stadium since they are a nice red cloth. There are no tears or rips in the cloth at all, just a little dirty and/or dusty. I think there's an armrest missing on one of the end seats, which are numbered 7, 8 and, 9. The framing is in good shape, with a little rust on the bottom of the legs and the seat backs are a heavy duty plastic. I'm not sure what he wants for them. I think he might want about $100 or best offer for them. And as far as I know, he doesn't have a letter of authemticity with them but, I could be wrong. But, they are Olympis seats, you can tell that by looking at them. Where else would have red seats like these.

Would anybody be interested in buying a set of seats from the old Olympia? My son bought them about three years ago and has never had anyplace to put them except in one of my sheds where they sit to this day. Iasked him recently what he was going to do with them and he said, probably try and sell them since he has no place in his apt for them and I'm tired of them taking up space at my house. There's three of them, all attached and are in really good shape. I believe they were from the more expensive sections of the stadium since they are a nice red cloth. There are no tears or rips in the cloth at all, just a little dirty and/or dusty. I think there's an armrest missing on one of the end seats, which are numbered 7, 8 and, 9. The framing is in good shape, with a little rust on the bottom of the legs and the seat backs are a heavy duty plastic. I'm not sure what he wants for them. I think he might want about $100 or best offer for them. And as far as I know, he doesn't have a letter of authemticity with them but, I could be wrong. But, they are Olympis seats, you can tell that by looking at them. Where else would have red seats like these.

If you are still asking $100 I will take them where do you live?

tharkiew@gmail.com

Edited by tharkiew