No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
motorcitykid

11/9 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

I don't even know what the refs are calling at this point. :lol:

KNOB IS BACK!

:clap: Yeah I missed the knob stuff.

Hank is getting sick of the hooking calls too. Did you see him skate and throw his hands out to the side going" come on already.

Edited by terri27

I don't even know what the refs are calling at this point. :lol:

KNOB IS BACK!

Hitchcock promised the refs his leftover donuts after the game. Little do they know, there won't be any left over.

I cannot believe the BJs just got another powerplay?

Thanks for the insurance goal, Danny... because it's a matter of time before they get one, at this rate.

or did he hear you call him out on his hairline and the killing the dinosaurs thing? :huh:

Well the hairline was an observation because they showed the interview. I actually envy him. Mine is starting to go and he is twice my age...

And the dinosaurs is from when Loo said that people say Dom is the reason for everything bad except global warming which he is off the hook for thanks to gore...so i responded by saying why did he kill the dinosaurs...

BTW...these refs blow...literally...they keep blowing the whistles...and the blow...it is a double meaning....nevermind they finally called a BJ penalty....

THE FREAKING H PENALTIES NEED TO BE CUT BACK ON GARY BETTMAN...i think he is in line with tochet because he is BETman...

sorry for all this rambling