• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
T@T

Rant From a Flames fan

Rate this topic

Ok, those who know me from my posts know i'm not a troll as a matter of fact i'm a Wings fan second after a Flames but this game was facking brutal, Detroit can clutch, grab and interfere at will yet the Flames are called for sniffing on the Wings, I PVR'ed the game and i still can't find 3 of the Flames penaties. they don't call the old man on a knee on knee and where was the instigator penalty after Phaneuf destroyed Jiri. Lillypad goes after Phaneuf and no penalty?

I don't like the instigator rule but it is still there or at least i thought it was.

I swear the Wings had blowjob girls set up for the refs tonight...very frustrating :thumbdown:

u know othing about bad calls homstroms had goals takin away when hes been not where near interfering on the play and on last nigths game i think it was fair. Calgary got away with more and wings called for weak things early and it fliped later. I would liek to see these crapy hooks go away for both sides though. anyone see the play when a flame was coming in on a semi breakaway and lidstrom got all stick on the back check and was called for hooking thats is just horrible a good try at a clean defensive play and he gets called for it bad call