• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

skacore

wanna watch all NHL(Red Wings) games online free?

Rate this topic

no problem

you must have made this post after the 1st period? the guys streaming the Wing's game tonight was a 1st timer and he had problems in the 2nd and 3rd with sound and freezing but he did say he's working on it and will be back... good to know

ya he eventually took it down as it was rather unwatchable. is there normally someone else who puts up the wings games? also can u usually view the games after they are completed? when I am at home I could help as well if someone showed me how to do it as I have Center Ice.

ya he eventually took it down as it was rather unwatchable. is there normally someone else who puts up the wings games? also can u usually view the games after they are completed? when I am at home I could help as well if someone showed me how to do it as I have Center Ice.

I've been relying on this all year, and it can be a crap shoot. Any new streamers of games would be INCREDIBLY welcomed.

I've been relying on this all year, and it can be a crap shoot. Any new streamers of games would be INCREDIBLY welcomed.

yes, do you know anything about how to technically do this? I assume I would have to buy some sort of video card for the computer. anything other then that?

yes, do you know anything about how to technically do this? I assume I would have to buy some sort of video card for the computer. anything other then that?

I'm just trying to figure it out myself, actually. I'm going to try to broadcast the PIT games for their fans since that's who I get on cable. And PIT fans are ok (I wouldn't do it for the diques or ducks, obviously :lol: )

anyway, here's where I'm starting:

http://forum.myp2p.eu/viewforum.php?id=38

I'm just trying to figure it out myself, actually. I'm going to try to broadcast the PIT games for their fans since that's who I get on cable. And PIT fans are ok (I wouldn't do it for the diques or ducks, obviously :lol: )

anyway, here's where I'm starting:

http://forum.myp2p.eu/viewforum.php?id=38

ya, i would like to help the wings fans out but it will be awhile. ive researched it some and you are going to need a TV card for your comp....even if you get that there is a chance your stream will suck...not sure its worth it.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

For This

just a bump if anyone is in a situation where this could help them

it's also great for anything PPV like UFC, Boxing matches

and I love it for European games and NCAA games to watch our prospects