• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Third Man In

GDT: Flyers v. Habs

Rate this topic

As I said up top I haven't been too impressed with either team so far, but it's pretty clear right now that the Flyers are the better team. The Habs will be lucky to get to Philly with this series at 1-1. I'm not writing off the Habs in this game, but I haven't seen a lot to suggest they'll come back in this one.

Biron is absolutely on top of his game right now. He was in complete control on that breakaway, and he made a real nice save there at the end of the period.

Can't help sorry. CBC for me

Out of curiosity, did Grapes have anything meaningful to say in the first intermission about Wings-Avs (or is he still diappointed in them and thinks both teams are afraid to hit each other like the Wings-Preds series, etc.)?

Out of curiosity, did Grapes have anything meaningful to say in the first intermission about Wings-Avs (or is he still diappointed in them and thinks both teams are afraid to hit each other like the Wings-Preds series, etc.)?

I didn't see it all but I don't think he really talked about it. The only clip I saw from the game was Franzen's tip from Sammy when he was talking about point shots for like the 17th time in a row.

Never even mentioned anything about it

Habs score, 3-2 Flyers