• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

!ATTN!: DALLAS-BASED RED WINGS FANS

Rate this topic

Time is of the essence, so if there are Red Wings fans in the Dallas area that are members here, please contact me via the PM system here with your e-mail address and/or contact phone number.

Details: A Dallas-based media outlet is looking for Red Wings fans in the Dallas area for a story. They're looking for popular hangouts for Red Wings fans and would love to talk to you (and if there's enough of you, a photographer will be sent out -- so make sure the kiddies are decked out in their Red Wings garb, too!).

Time is short, PM me ASAP!

Time is of the essence, so if there are Red Wings fans in the Dallas area that are members here, please contact me via the PM system here with your e-mail address and/or contact phone number.

Details: A Dallas-based media outlet is looking for Red Wings fans in the Dallas area for a story that will run in Friday's edition. They're looking for popular hangouts for Red Wings fans and would love to talk to you (and if there's enough of you, a photographer will be sent out -- so make sure the kiddies are decked out in their Red Wings garb, too!).

Time is short, PM me ASAP!

bump.