• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo

Can you exchange e-ticket for souvenir ticket?

Rate this topic

I'm going to Game 2 with friends that got their tickets off of StubHub. They were bummed out that what was FedEx'ed to them were e-tickets. I recall that at the Yzerman retirement night people with e-tickets could receive a souvenir "regular" ticket at JLA. Is anyone aware if they are doing something similar for the Finals tickets???

I'm going to Game 2 with friends that got their tickets off of StubHub. They were bummed out that what was FedEx'ed to them were e-tickets. I recall that at the Yzerman retirement night people with e-tickets could receive a souvenir "regular" ticket at JLA. Is anyone aware if they are doing something similar for the Finals tickets???

I'd also like to know, as I have a print at home ticket as well. Anyone?

BTW, props for using StubHub. I was their third engineer (started there in 2001), so you definitely used some of my code while buying tickets. This makes me smile. People should use this service, if only because I know they issue paychecks to some fantastic people... and no, I'm not including myself there. I left early last year :P