• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsMyWings13

Lines for game 6

Rate this topic

I hope we can jump on them like they've done to us the last 3 games, and like we did against Dallas in game 6.

And hopefully with half a minute left in tomorrow's game, we'll be up by 2 goals, because if we're only up by 1, I'm not going to have much faith after what happened yesterday.

As far as the lines go, I'd keep things the way they are at forward, and insert Chelios somehow. The guys just need to score, because as they showed yesterday, the chances will be there.

lot a players should be really tired.

Bring some fresh blood and newmental energy. Chelios in, Abdelkader may be in, Mc in, give more ice time for Helm

I wonder if it isn't a good idea to bring in Chelios for Lilja and Mac for Malts or Drake? I have to think a couple pairs of fresh legs couldn't hurt. Now, have any of these guys done anything to deserve to be taken out of the lineup? Probably not. I do have to say, Lilja looked like an accident waiting to happen as the overtime wore on...but who am I to make that decision.

I hope we can jump on them like they've done to us the last 3 games, and like we did against Dallas in game 6.

And hopefully with half a minute left in tomorrow's game, we'll be up by 2 goals, because if we're only up by 1, I'm not going to have much faith after what happened yesterday.

As far as the lines go, I'd keep things the way they are at forward, and insert Chelios somehow. The guys just need to score, because as they showed yesterday, the chances will be there.

Almost my thoughts exactly.....but I'd keep Cheli out...I'd actually be worried he'd be rusty from the layoff and not be with the program of domination the Wings have demo'd this whole series!

Whatever the lines combos are the boys just have to bury their chances and trust that the luck factor will be at least equal instead of crazy bounces going only one way....

...let's face it the better team did not win last night; but with the same effort as periods 2 though 5 and some finish the Wings will crush them! :thumbup: