• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
um319727

Friendly Bars in Pittsburgh?

Rate this topic

I'm driving to Pittsburgh tomorrow night, and since there is a good chance I might not be able to find tickets, can anybody suggest any bars near the arena to watch the game at?

And another question, which side would the Wings leave the arena from after the game?

I'm driving to Pittsburgh tomorrow night, and since there is a good chance I might not be able to find tickets, can anybody suggest any bars near the arena to watch the game at?

They're 100% *** bars. Not sure if you go that way, not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that.

Be cautious when scalping tickets. During game 4, there were fake tickets being sold. Last game, some people came in from West Virginia and were selling fake tickets. The tickets said "Melon Arena" instead of "Mellon Arena."

Ticket scalping is legal in Pgh. However, the scalper has to be registered with the city and where an id badge. Make sure you buy from a scalper who is wearing an id badge.

If you can't get tickets, you can watch the game outside the arena. The Pens have put up a large video screen to watch the game. Just bring a blanket or chair to sit on. They have concession stands and vendors set up outside the arena to sell food and drinks.

If you want to go to a bar, there is a Marriott and an Embassy Suites next to the arena. Both have bars in their lobbies. You can also go to the Souper Bowl and Cafe on Fifth which are located on Fifth Avenue, 1 block from the arena.

You can also go across the river on the south side of the city to Carson Street. There are a lot of restaurants and bars on that street. There is also a small shop area called Station Square.

Welcome to Pittsburgh.

Judging by the Pens fans on this site, I think it is safe to say the big bar chains in Pitts are:

1)The Steel Fist Tap

2)The Golden Shower Fern Bar

3)The White Swallow Tavern

All should probably be avoided...... :scared: