• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Niklas "Krooner" Kronwall

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

I'm terrified everytime he tries to be physical and everytime he gets the puck behind our net moving forward with head down.. im just waiting for that situation where the huge powerforward knock him down and send him to IR for 4months :(... I really like him but i think he's somewhat "tender".. I remember this season against phoenix, that shoulder injury, it was like a regular hit and he got badly injured.. 1month or so?

You think he should continue with his physical style of play and those open ice hits or should he think more about his style and try to stay healthy and play 82games or so?

Edited by mindfly

I'm terrified everytime he tries to be physical and everytime he gets the puck behind our net moving forward with head down.. im just waiting for that situation where the huge powerforward knock him down and send him to IR for 4months :(... I really like him but i think he's somewhat "tender".. I remember this season against phoenix, that shoulder injury, it was like a regular hit and he got badly injured.. 1month or so?

You think he should continue with his physical style of play and those open ice hits or should he think more about his style and try to stay healthy and play 82games or so?

Umm... what?

Guest mindfly

I think because he get injured so easily that he should adapt to lidströms style of play, be smart, avoid those hits.. just be smarter... or he will be injured too much! don't you agree?

I think because he get injured so easily that he should adapt to lidströms style of play, be smart, avoid those hits.. just be smarter... or he will be injured too much! don't you agree?

He held up pretty well in the playoffs. I'm not too concerned about him getting hurt anymore.

Hockey is a physical game, Kronwall is a physical player injuries happen, it is not like he is Bergeroen and dealing with Concussion symptons.

He can't just change his style, and to try and emulate what Lids does, please if it was that easy more guys would have done it.

Guest Dump-N-Thump

I think when he plays more physical he will be more apt to not get injured because he is the one running people and not the other way around.. People know if they hit him, that they will have a target on there head, and kronners will hurt much more since its open bound to be open ice..

I think his injuries were a string of bad luck tbh.

Travel back in time a year and you will have a lot of company in your opinion. Last year at this time, there were anti-Kronwall threads left and right. He's soft. He's injury-prone. He's a waste of money. It was all said, and it's all done. He has made it through a full season without a season-ending injury and people are seeing him for the force he can be.

He plays his style. No, he's not big enough or tough enough to play it, but he does it anyway.

On the other hand, let him get a sliver in his pinkie, and the tune around here will change.