• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
j.hoop

?s about Red Wings' Stanley Cup DVDs

Rate this topic

im sure im going to get reamed for this, but i hope at least one person can answer my questions.

first off: are there two DVD sets for the wings? (1 already out and the new upcoming one) or are they the same thing? if they are seperate, whats the content and differences of each one? do any of them have ALL full playoff games or just highlights? also i was wondering if anyone had a quick link to any and all torrents of our playoff road (trying to preserve this wonderful run as completely as possible)

thanks in advance, and glad to be back on the boards!

J

im sure im going to get reamed for this, but i hope at least one person can answer my questions.

first off: are there two DVD sets for the wings? (1 already out and the new upcoming one) or are they the same thing? if they are seperate, whats the content and differences of each one? do any of them have ALL full playoff games or just highlights? also i was wondering if anyone had a quick link to any and all torrents of our playoff road (trying to preserve this wonderful run as completely as possible)

thanks in advance, and glad to be back on the boards!

J

Why would you get reamed for that? Nobody on these boards expects members to know everything. If you did get reamed out for something like this I would chalk it up to someone who's Cheerios got pissed in this morning.

No worries.

A related question, What 5 games are in the dvd boxset of, the red wings champions : original six boxset?

It states that there are 5 full length games voted on by fans.

On the DVD

"Moments of Magic," a retrospective of Red Wings great moments

DVD Menu

Side #1 -- Disc 1, Side A

Side A: Hockeytown (1997)

Side B: Return to Hockeytown (1998) - Return to Hockeytown Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side #2 -- Disc 1, Side B

Side A: Hockeytown (1997) - Hockeytown Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side B: Return to Hockeytown (1998)

Side #3 -- Disc 2, Side A

Side A: Red Alert - Hockeytown 3 (2002)

Side B: Moments of Magic - "Moments of Magic" Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side #4 -- Disc 2, Side B

Side A: Red Alert - Hockeytown 3 (2002) - "Red Alert: Hockeytown 3" Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side B: Moments of Magic

Side #5 -- Disc 3, Side A

Side A: 5/16/96 Game 7 vs. St. Louis - Play

Side A: 5/16/96 Game 7 vs. St. Louis - Period 1

Side A: 5/16/96 Game 7 vs. St. Louis - Period 2

Side A: 5/16/96 Game 7 vs. St. Louis - Period 3

Side A: 5/16/96 Game 7 vs. St. Louis - OT1

Side A: 5/16/96 Game 7 vs. St. Louis - OT2

Side B: 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina - 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side #6 -- Disc 3, Side B

Side A: 5/16/96 Game 7 vs. St. Louis - 5/16/96 Game 7 vs. St. Louis Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side B: 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina - Play

Side B: 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina - Period 1

Side B: 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina - Period 2

Side B: 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina - Period 3

Side B: 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina - OT1

Side B: 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina - OT2

Side B: 6/8/02 Game 3 vs. Carolina - OT3

Side #7 -- Disc 4, Side A

Side A: 5/31/02 Game 7 vs. Colorado - Play

Side A: 5/31/02 Game 7 vs. Colorado - Period 1

Side A: 5/31/02 Game 7 vs. Colorado - Period 2

Side A: 5/31/02 Game 7 vs. Colorado - Period 3

Side A: 6/7/97 Game 4 vs. Philadelphia - Play

Side A: 6/7/97 Game 4 vs. Philadelphia - Period 1

Side A: 6/7/97 Game 4 vs. Philadelphia - Period 2

Side A: 6/7/97 Game 4 vs. Philadelphia - Period 3

Side B: 3/26/97 vs. Colorado - 3/26/97 vs. Colorado Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side #8 -- Disc 4, Side B

Side A: 5/31/02 Game 7 vs. Colorado - 5/31/02 Game 7 vs. Colorado Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side A: 6/7/97 Game 4 vs. Philadelphia - 6/7/97 Game 4 vs. Philadelphia Is on the Opposite Side of This Disc

Side B: 3/26/97 vs. Colorado - Play

Side B: 3/26/97 vs. Colorado - Period 1

Side B: 3/26/97 vs. Colorado - Period 2

Side B: 3/26/97 vs. Colorado - Period 3

Side B: 3/26/97 vs. Colorado - OT

i watched the triple ot game in a hotel room coming home from vacation, gf was mad at me cuz she wanted to eat and i told her we could get dinner after the game (was before it went to OT)...ahhh the memories

ok guys, last time i swear. amazon is very vague in the description, and im still confused about the differences in these two. any one know??

http://www.amazon.com/Detroit-Red-Wings-Ch...d_bxgy_b_text_b

http://www.amazon.com/NHL-Stanley-Cup-Cham...PBAHH7RNK77X4EQ

single disc one is more of a documentary about the playoffs/cup victory and just has clips of games whereas teh four disc one has the ENTIRE SCF series.

single disc one is more of a documentary about the playoffs/cup victory and just has clips of games whereas teh four disc one has the ENTIRE SCF series.

thanks!! LOL at your avatar, thats awesome!

Does the DVD pack with all the games also have the DVD of the season docutmentary?

Does the DVD pack with all the games also have the DVD of the season docutmentary?

I hope so, I want to pick up this season dvd pack, and Detroit Red Wings - A Celebration of Champions (NHL Original Six Series).

Thats 8 discs of goodness.