• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cowan19

training camp autograph opportunities?

Rate this topic

I'm going to the Saturday and Sunday sessions of training camp in TC next weekend and I am wondering, from those of you who have experienced training camp before, if there are opportunities to get autographs and see some of the players? I've seen pictures of them signing autographs outside the rink in years past. Just wondering where the best place to wait outside is, and the best time to do so? Thanks for any tips. Can't wait to see the guys back in action next week!

--Erin

I'm going to the Saturday and Sunday sessions of training camp in TC next weekend and I am wondering, from those of you who have experienced training camp before, if there are opportunities to get autographs and see some of the players? I've seen pictures of them signing autographs outside the rink in years past. Just wondering where the best place to wait outside is, and the best time to do so? Thanks for any tips. Can't wait to see the guys back in action next week!

--Erin

There's a barracade on one side of the rink where the players go in. Usually there's fans there waiting. A lot of them will come out after practice and sign. Some go through the whole line some will only do half. Just have to go and wait.

It's out on the east side of the building. Most of the guys will come out and sign for you and pose for pics and all that. See you there!

From past experience, no, you don't have to have a ticket to get into the parking lot. They don't collect your ticket until you enter the building.

Just be aware that parking is limited and with Camp being sold out this year, I'd get there early to secure a spot.

Have fun. It's a great experience. Leaving tomorrow morning at 3:30 a.m. to drive up, but it's so worth it.