• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

McCarty to start the season on IR

Rate this topic

So with Helm in the AHL, downey on the waiver-wire, D-mac on the IR; what line does Leino play on? I'm hoping 3rd line if Homer isn't off opening day roster with an injury, but if homer is injured I wouldn't mind seeing him on the top line =)

So with Helm in the AHL, downey on the waiver-wire, D-mac on the IR; what line does Leino play on? I'm hoping 3rd line if Homer isn't off opening day roster with an injury, but if homer is injured I wouldn't mind seeing him on the top line =)

Datsyuk's line if Holmstrom isn't in, but there's no way Homer won't play.

He'll stay the 13th forward and get spot duty.

Datsyuk's line if Holmstrom isn't in, but there's no way Homer won't play.

He'll stay the 13th forward and get spot duty.

I really really, reallllly, doubt that Babs would keep him as 13th forward. Maybe i'm being too optomistic, but if Babs wants a 13th forward to waste on the bench, I'd suspect it'd be Downey before Leino

McCarty seems to be banged up an awful lot. I doubt he'll make it through the season.

He's really become fragile since the lockout. It's gotta be a combination of the wear-and-tear on his body that his style of play dictated as well as neglecting to put in the correct amount of conditioning over the course of his career.

It's too bad.....if he had taken Drapes up on his multiple offers to work out together in the past perhaps Mac would be in stellar shape and might not have fallen into the wrong hands when he did.