• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hockey13Playa

Hockey13Playa

Here's my card.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:49 PM

Okay so I am in a keeper league on CBS, and I had Ryan Getzlaf for the past season and this season so far. I traded him today to get Hossa, whos been on fire with Detroit. Now since this is a keeper league we get the same roster back each season , unless we trade players. Now there both young top players in the league. My question is in the long run do you think I got the advantage by trading for Hossa? Or was getting rid of Getzlaf a bad choice.

Comments, and feeback well appreciated.

I would like to know what other in depth hockey fans and fantasy players think of this trade

Thanks!

Posted Image

#2 redwings8831

redwings8831

redwings8831

• PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Hockey13Playa @ October 28, 2008 - 07:49PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay so I am in a keeper league on CBS, and I had Ryan Getzlaf for the past season and this season so far. I traded him today to get Hossa, whos been on fire with Detroit. Now since this is a keeper league we get the same roster back each season , unless we trade players. Now there both young top players in the league. My question is in the long run do you think I got the advantage by trading for Hossa? Or was getting rid of Getzlaf a bad choice.

Comments, and feeback well appreciated.

I would like to know what other in depth hockey fans and fantasy players think of this trade

Thanks!

I really think that the Wings will find a way to sign Hossa, so if that happens, then its a great trade for you. Even if Hossa is somewhere else next season, I would still believe that he would put up better numbers than Getzlaf.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users