• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey13Playa

Marian Hossa for Ryan Getzlaf

Rate this topic

Okay so I am in a keeper league on CBS, and I had Ryan Getzlaf for the past season and this season so far. I traded him today to get Hossa, whos been on fire with Detroit. Now since this is a keeper league we get the same roster back each season , unless we trade players. Now there both young top players in the league. My question is in the long run do you think I got the advantage by trading for Hossa? Or was getting rid of Getzlaf a bad choice.

Comments, and feeback well appreciated.

I would like to know what other in depth hockey fans and fantasy players think of this trade

Thanks!

Okay so I am in a keeper league on CBS, and I had Ryan Getzlaf for the past season and this season so far. I traded him today to get Hossa, whos been on fire with Detroit. Now since this is a keeper league we get the same roster back each season , unless we trade players. Now there both young top players in the league. My question is in the long run do you think I got the advantage by trading for Hossa? Or was getting rid of Getzlaf a bad choice.

Comments, and feeback well appreciated.

I would like to know what other in depth hockey fans and fantasy players think of this trade

Thanks!

I really think that the Wings will find a way to sign Hossa, so if that happens, then its a great trade for you. Even if Hossa is somewhere else next season, I would still believe that he would put up better numbers than Getzlaf.