• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
This Is Bida

Hossa just continues to amaze me...

Rate this topic

We're at the cap now ... next year it drops 2 million. If Z signs in the ballpark of what Hossa makes now, that leaves approximately 1 million dollars to give raises to Franzen, Sammy, and Huddles ... there's no way we keep them all unless we trade Flip or Kronner, and even then it will be tough ...

Where did you get that gem from?

Guest mindfly

How do you know Hossa will COMMAND a salary of atleast 7.45million.. do you know him personally? this year may change his mindset and priorities big time... Same with Zetterberg.. what if they both sign around 5million or maybe even less

How do you know Hossa will COMMAND a salary of atleast 7.45million.. do you know him personally? this year may change his mindset and priorities big time... Same with Zetterberg.. what if they both sign around 5million or maybe even less

Hey, what if they sign for $3 and a happy meal! Come on dude, there's a limit to the discounts players will take ...

Guest mindfly

Maybe you are right, I guess it all depends on where they are in their career, if hossa is still withouta cup at 36 i bet he will take the biggest paycut in history of NHL to play with the best, but now at 30 maybe he want to secure his life after the hockey career, guess we'll have to wait and see.