• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
daniel1

Hakaan Andersson Interview

Rate this topic

As I was watching the game tonight (Det/Dal) they showed a little clip of an interview with super-scout Hakaan Andersson and then Ken went on to say that the "full" interview was on Red Wings Live with John Keating before the game. I have the Center Ice package but always miss out on the Red Wings Live and post-game stuff. Does anyone happen to have the full interview with Hakaan and could they post it so everyone could see it? All of us who don't have access to FSN Detroit would REALLY appreciate it cause it sounded like a great interview and we don't get to hear from Hakaan very often. Thanx in advance as after a few years on this site I know that someone will honour my request, which is a big reason I keep coming back here. Long Live LGW!

Ouch. At this point I would settle for a link... or even a transcript... or someone to give me a little update on what they talked about... or how bout what Hakkan was wearing even lol, jk.

Does anyone know a way to receive FSN Detroit over the internet?

I missed the full postgame interview too. For the ones who didn't see even the short one that was shown during the game, Håkan talked about scouting Datsyuk. I like the little story where Red Wings scout was supposed to go look Dimitri Kalinin play and happened to notice Datsyuk by accident. Kalinin went to Buffalo, but...