• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Opie

Interesting Stat

Rate this topic

On versus they threw up one of those contrived stats and I was surprised to see the names.

I don't remember the numbers or names specifically but I remember one part, the stat was most playoff goals since 2004.

1. H. Zetterberg 30

2. Marleau 27

3. Selanne 26

Now the names I could be way off, I was a little self medicated after the Wings win, but Z was tops with 30 and the second place was 27. I am thinking it was Marleau and Selanne because those were the teams playing and the announcer made a comment about Marleau being dogged on for not scoring but being in the top 3.

Discuss.

That must have been the other name, I know they were talking about Marleau and I know Z's name was a top the list, but the other name escaped me.

Thanks.

BTW I know some people will say that Hank is leading because of the Team he is on is always in the playoffs, well since 2004 so haven't the Sharks, Ducks, Flames, Canucks, Devils and others.

Man trying to come up with a list of teams that have been in the postseason since 04 in the east was a hell of a lot tougher than the west, man the east is like a merry go round!!

another interesting stat from yesterdays game between ducks and sharks:

Ducks top line with Ryan, Getzlaf and Perry: 11 shots on goal - 3 goals 3 assist - 6 points combined.

Joe Thornton + Patrick Marleau: 0 shots on goal and a -4 combined (JT -3 Marleu -1)