• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest NumbaSixty-Six

Ken Holland = Classy Genius

Rate this topic

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

Red Wings General Manager Ken Holland flew to Anaheim on Sunday after the Ducks downed the Red Wings, 4-3, Sunday in Detroit to even that Western Conference Semifinal series at one game apiece. He made sure he was in position to enjoy the Pittsburgh-Washington game on Monday.

"I was in California watching it and it was amazing," Holland said. "To see two of the best players in the world get hot in the same game against each other is must-see TV. The thing that makes them both great is their passion in addition to their skills. We all know they are talented but they both have tremendous passion. Their love for the game and their love of competition sets them apart from most players. They have world-class talent.

"Crosby is a fierce, fierce competitor and Ovechkin is the same. What they did (Monday) night, when the spotlight was on them, is what they most often do in that situation, they excel.

"I was fortunate to be around Steve Yzerman when we had the run from the mid-1990s until his retirement in 2006," Holland continued. "You look for your leader to be your best player in the biggest games and Steve did that for us. Crosby and Ovechkin have done that for their teams, last night, all year and throughout their careers.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
Translation: "Where the f*** are my big stars, and why aren't they playing like that?"

Don't worry Shero is saying the same about ******* Malkin/Staal.