• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

Woo Hoo! Just got my Wings vs Devils and Rangers tix

Rate this topic

Got sick of waiting and found great seats (via Stubhub) for the Devils at the Rock, section 17 row 2 and upper level seats at MSG the next night. That was my deal with my wife, excellent seats at the Rock as they'd be cheaper and just get into MSG for the Sunday game.

It is a high and holy weekend of hockey in early December! Any Wings fans going who wanna hook up for a cold pop (and I mean pop, I'm not a drinker but you sure can) lemme know.

Let's go Red Wings!!!

congrats! thats gonna be a fun weekend, both of those games should be great. I remember when i used to live in CT as a youngster and the big game for us every year was when the wings came to play at MSG. Always a fun experience. Enjoy!

GAH! I didn't know the Wings were playing in Jersey this season. Gonna have to find tix.

Don't panic just yet, the regular seats haven't been released and there were some very very reasonable tickets to the December 5th game on StubHub

Don't panic just yet, the regular seats haven't been released and there were some very very reasonable tickets to the December 5th game on StubHub

I actually saw the price range on Ticketmaster going as low as $10.00 (for when they go on sale), so that may be truly awesome.

I got both sets of tickets on StubHub and I called the Prudential Center to ask when the public single game tickets were to go on sale and all I got was a droid worker trying to sell me mini season ticket plans "You can get weekend plans, Atlantic Division panes....yadd yadda yadda". She never told me when the single games would go on sale. My guess is soon but it's a good idea to check each Saturday and see.

Yes the lowest MSG tickets on StubHub were $60 apiece but I was most worried about those going faster so I got those first.