5 replies to this topic

#1 puckhog419

puckhog419

M.I.A.

• PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:44 AM

hey guys,

I made a league and wanted to know if anyone wanted to join since you really can't get too much hockey. If you are interested pm me your email. not sure how many teams will be total, it will just depend on how many people want to play.

But you just don't put the third letter of the alphabet over your heart and replace Steve Yzerman!

#2 tommingthepuck96

tommingthepuck96

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:53 PM

I personally dislike playing against other red wing fans, they seem to have more knowledge than the average fantasy hockey player. Plus i never get any of my fav wing players, and they always know about the up and coming guys like leino ericsson who no one else usually know about. I'd still be down to play though.

#3 puckhog419

puckhog419

M.I.A.

• PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

its a few hockey fans. some of the other people are sharks fans, as well as kings fans. its not going to be a cut throat league, just good fun. two of the guys are playing for the first time. if you still want to play just pm me your email

But you just don't put the third letter of the alphabet over your heart and replace Steve Yzerman!

#4 puckhog419

puckhog419

M.I.A.

• PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

if anyone would like to join my league, the ID# is 126764 and the Password is hockey

its on yahoo sports

#5 skyphoenix

skyphoenix

JIMMEH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:57 AM

Looks like Im the 12th team. Thanks for starting the league!

Posted Image

#6 puckhog419

puckhog419

M.I.A.

• PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:49 AM

hey guys someone dropped and I would like to have one more team in to make it an even 12. the draft is today at 5:15pm (pst). all skill levels are welcome.

to join the ID# is 126764 and the Password is hockey

its on yahoo sports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users