• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zata fan 40

Premiere Stockholm shirts/merchandise

Rate this topic

I saw a black and grey one that looked pretty good at JLA. They have scarfs and hats too. Nothing to really get excited about though. Kind of disappointed especially after the Winter Classic and it's merch.

I thought the t-shirt they had at the game tonight looked nice, but it wasn't $35 nice.

I think I saw that when I was at hockeyfest a few weeks ago. It still had the Blues logo on it right? I wanted it but 35 was a little steep for a t shirt and I was hoping for something only Wings oriented.

Can someone post here what design the shirts are? I don't live in the area,but will want to order over the phone or online depending on the place. I saw a How Swede it is shirt on NHL.com but it seemed to be just the swedish flag...I was hoping to have that with a wings logo somewhere. Or if anyone can take a pic or two that would be great aswell.

Dunhams.com has a couple Stockholm premiere shirts.

One says 'How Swede It Is', which looks pretty bad-ass, to me at least :D

Those weren't the shirts they had at JLA last night. The ones there were "mono-chrome" (grey shirt with weathered looking dish-water dark blue lettering and graphics). It had both team logos on it, "NHL Premiere 2009" (or some such), Stockholm, Sweden, and the date on it.

I wasn't about to spend $35 on one, particularly when the "Clearance" stand was selling pro-weight w/ strap Chelios and Hasek jerseys for $75 (bought one of each)!!! When I left, they only had one of each left... but there were still a bunch of Hudler ones left! The original tag for the Hasek jersey was $330.

Did those jerseys have the right number size? I've seen most of the jerseys for sale at the rink have the wrong size numbers on the back. 75 is a pretty good deal. I'd want a Hudler if the numbers were proper size.

For the premiere shirts it was the grey one I saw at the rink. 35 was nuts and it wasn't even that good looking of a shirt. Will check dunhams.com though.

Did those jerseys have the right number size? I've seen most of the jerseys for sale at the rink have the wrong size numbers on the back. 75 is a pretty good deal. I'd want a Hudler if the numbers were proper size.

Yes, the Cheli and the Hasek jerseys were the real deal. I pulled one of my game worn jerseys to compare and the size of the letters and numbers were dead on. They also had some Hossa jerseys, but I think they were replicas and not authentics and the numbering and lettering was "off". I didn't eyeball the Hudlers, but I think they were authentics too. The Hasek from from the 07-08 season and was a RBK "Edge" jersey and originally ticketed for $330. The Chelios is a RBK from the style of the 06-07 season and was originally ticketed at $175.