Kronner55

Free Wings Autographs - 11/6/09

Rate this topic

Just stumbled upon this one,

Hockey Hall of Fame Friday, November 6

MEET THE DETROIT RED WINGS

FOR A FREE TEAM AUTOGRAPH SIGNING

4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Hockey Hall of Fame is pleased to host the 2009-10 Detroit Red Wings Hockey Club for a FREE* team autograph signing featuring Nicklas Lidstrom, Pavel Datsyuk, Henrik Zetterberg, Kris Draper, Chris Osgood, plus other team members. The autograph signing will take place in the Verizon Great Hall amongst the greatest collection of silverware in the world.

* The first 400 guests on this day, with paid admission, will receive a special ticket that provides access to the autograph session plus a free poster – only this poster will be autographed. No outside items will be signed. Access based on a first come, first served basis. All guests with the special ticket are required to return to the Hockey Hall of Fame no later than 3:00 PM to secure their spot in line – those who do not return by 3:00 PM may lose access to the event. Doors to the Hockey Hall of Fame will close at 5:00 PM.

Information on this event

Grrrrrrr, I'm going to the HHOF on the 7th. I won't be in Toronto yet on the 6th :(

Thanks for the info. Now I'm going to be up all night trying to figure out how to rearrange my plans, haha

Wow what a bummer! But you sure did make me laugh!! :thumbup:

Guest Four

I'm debating going or not. I like an hour away, but if I got to meet them, I'd be SO happy. How many Wings fans could know about this anyway?