• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drumnj

10/25 GDT: Abbotsford @ Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

Playing really well despite flu sweeping the team. Lots of guys in but Tardiff and McGrath playing with the flu.

Another great assist by McGrath on Vig's 2nd goal in 2 games.

Why is it that whoever plays with McGrath seems to put the puck in the net? Last year was Frankie and Frankie. Should McGrath be ranked higher in our prospect polls and thoughts than he is??

The additions of Rissmiller and Nylander have really helped, especially on the PP.

Also nice to see the goals against going down from last weekend.

I've got to say, it was a fun weekend to watch the Griffins, especially this evening. Tardif getting the hat trick was awesome...and he was playing with the flu!

Kindl had a strong game tonight as did Piche. I was hoping to see more out of Tatar because he played well on Friday, but I thought he was a bit invisible tonight. It will be interesting to see what they decide to do with him. I hope they keep him in Grand Rapids because I think it would be a good challenge for him (and he seems up for it!) but if he's not going to get good minutes, then yes, send him down.

Larsson looked really good tonight. I thought he seemed a bit shaky on Friday, especially in the beginning, but he was a beast tonight.

Go Griffins!

Wow annoyed I missed it, what a beatdown! :D

Tardif the hat trick, Kindl 2 assists, fights galore, Larsson 41 saves! :blink:

From a 1-4 record to 4-4 in 3 nights, very good regroup by the Griffins.

Highlights. All six goals I think. I hope this YT channel does this from now on.

10 of the Griffins have the flu. 4 were able to be scratched-but the other 6 had to play despite of it (including Tardif and Tatar). Though if 6-1 is the result when they are sick, it really shows the potential of this team when they are healthy!

Awesome game .. who ever ran Larsson into the boards got his face punched in for a good 30 seconds before being able to get his gloves off... Abbotsford coaxed some griffs into some penelties that turned into a 5 on 3 resulting in theirnly goal.. Larsson was pissed banging his stick on top of the goal net .. he even held back his teammate when a abbotsford player was trying to a griff to go.. good scrum in the stands for reasons unknown.. good game overrall .. Allot of first timers in our section ... people who were currently laid off got free tickets and for most it was their FIRST HOCKEY GAME EVER! they really got into the fights .. it was funny so hear them talk about how rough and fast the game is .. thank god we were sitting next to a hockey guru to inform them on the basics of the game .. good s***

Highlights. All six goals I think. I hope this YT channel does this from now on.

Thanks for that.

Is gorgeous a hockey word? :lol: Because that shot Williams has is just that.

McGrath has some serious skill too and a nice bomb from Pyett.