Photo
- - - - -

Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto (Got Me Hooked)!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rage

rage

Nicklas ~The World's Best~ Lidstrom

• Silver Booster
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:28 AM

Well I kept hearing all the hype about this boxing tilt and so I had to find a free live stream online to watch it (since I wasn't paying $$ for a PPV) and let me tell you, I think I found a new Sport!! The match was great and Pacquiao is awesome.

So since the fight, I have been downloading all the fights I can find online. I am not into MMA, but really like boxing.

So far, Pacquiao VS Hatton (that was a quick KO by Manny!!), Mayweather VS Marquez, and of course Foreman VS Ali (yet to watch)!!

So now I'm really looking forward to Pacquiao VS Mayweather Jr. Or if that doesn't happen then Pacquiaro VS Sugar Shane Mosley!

Posted Image

#2 Cruiser008

Cruiser008

Headed to the Rafters

• Silver Booster
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (rage @ November 16, 2009 - 02:28AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I kept hearing all the hype about this boxing tilt and so I had to find a free live stream online to watch it (since I wasn't paying $$ for a PPV) and let me tell you, I think I found a new Sport!! The match was great and Pacquiao is awesome.

So since the fight, I have been downloading all the fights I can find online. I am not into MMA, but really like boxing.

So far, Pacquiao VS Hatton (that was a quick KO by Manny!!), Mayweather VS Marquez, and of course Foreman VS Ali (yet to watch)!!

So now I'm really looking forward to Pacquiao VS Mayweather Jr. Or if that doesn't happen then Pacquiaro VS Sugar Shane Mosley!

Yeah same here; I'm not really much of a boxin fan but Pacman is pretty freakin' awesome.

#3 rage

rage

• Silver Booster
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:28 AM

Word!

Posted Image

#4 rage

rage

• Silver Booster