• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jon22

Doc Emrick's call of Kesler's game ender

Rate this topic

is this the guy from the hurricanes? hes not that bad BUT in my opinion best team as far as any announces go who call it they way it should be called are the guys from LA Jim Fox and Bob Miller, living in california it sucks that we can't watch the detroit feed when they play the kings but i can live with the LA team i've always liked em.

Forslund actually has a good voice (except when he says goal or scores) unlike doc and benanati but he has too many idiotic sayings, and if only Cuthbert didn't have an extremely nasaly voice (asthma?) Otherwise he would be the best

miller is mindblowingly boring, he ignores every hit too.

Hockey is a hard sport to call and i've never heard a guy who was perfect at it but I would say Hughson is the best, semi smooth voice and decent knowledge.

Edited by jollymania

Forslund actually has a good voice (except when he says goal or scores) unlike doc and benanati but he has too many idiotic sayings, and if only Cuthbert didn't have an extremely nasaly voice (asthma?) Otherwise he would be the best

miller is mindblowingly boring, he ignores every hit too.

Hockey is a hard sport to call and i've never heard a guy who was perfect at it but I would say Hughson is the best, semi smooth voice and decent knowledge.

I'll get flamed, but I like Joe Beninati's voice for hockey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNWECBMNRGc...feature=related

First off, I'm sorry I feel like a fool for not knowing how to embed a youtube video..

secondly, I like this video.. Especially because of the first two calls Thorne makes, and then later on the Draper goal. Gives me the chills, but I think they're two of the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNWECBMNRGc...feature=related

First off, I'm sorry I feel like a fool for not knowing how to embed a youtube video..

secondly, I like this video.. Especially because of the first two calls Thorne makes, and then later on the Draper goal. Gives me the chills, but I think they're two of the best.

Great video.