• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zetterbergfan

Zetterberg Passes Kozlov on Wings' all-time Playoff Scoring List

Rate this topic

With his 1st career playoff hat tricklast night in game two of the opening series in Phoenix against the Coyotes, Henrik Zetterberg passed Slava Kozlov, a player known for being clutch in the playoffs, for 8th place on the Red Wings all-time Playoff Scoring Leader list with 79 points (42 goals and 37 assists) in 87 career post-season games.

Zetterberg also passed Kozlov for 6th place amongst the franchise’s career playoff goal scorers.

Guest Crymson

I want Kozlov back! He was one of the best playoff scorers in the 90s... no, just kidding. Hahaha.

Go Z!

Hmm... With Lidstrom only being 19 points behind Stevie Y, I wonder if he ends up passing him eventually? I know Nick is getting up there in age. But if he plays 2-3 more seasons it seams likely that he will come real close to being number 1 on that list. Definitely will be a big accomplishment. Although if it happens, it will be in many more games than it took Yzerman, but still, quite the accomplishment. Oh and congrats to Hank. He'll surely be climbing that list for years to come!

Edited by TheDetroitRedWings

Guest Crymson

Crymson, and I want Feds back :)

I was making fun of the people who said that they wanted Kozlov at the trade deadline because "he was one of the most prolific playoff scorers in the 1990s!"

One neat thing I saw on that list- Z scored his first ever regular season against Phoenix (2/7/07) and now he scored his first playoff hattie against them as well.

I wonder if he's just got phoenix's number, so to speak.

With his 1st career playoff hat tricklast night in game two of the opening series in Phoenix against the Coyotes, Henrik Zetterberg passed Slava Kozlov, a player known for being clutch in the playoffs, for 8th place on the Red Wings all-time Playoff Scoring Leader list with 79 points (42 goals and 37 assists) in 87 career post-season games.

Zetterberg also passed Kozlov for 6th place amongst the franchise’s career playoff goal scorers.

Zetterberg also passed Kozlov for 6th place amongst the franchises career playoff goal scorers.

And with two assists yesterday, Z now sits just two points behind Holmstrom for 7th place. Only 7 behind Ted.

I wish Datsyuk would raise his level of play in the playoffs like Hank does. How about tomorrow?

Edited by zetterbergfan

And with two assists yesterday, Z now sits just two points behind Holmstrom for 7th place. Only 7 behind Ted.

I wish Datsyuk would raise his level of play in the playoffs like Hank does. How about tomorrow?

He passes Holmstrom for 7th with his two goals tonight. 5 Goals and 2 assists in past three games. Nice!