• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pat

Interesting Thought's for the offseason

Rate this topic

Sergei Fedorov  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe the wings should go after Jagr/Fedorov.

They need to get 1 of these guys so they have a skilled veteran with young guys like helm/miller.

When the wings signed Dallas Drake and put him in with the younger speedy guys, he was able to draw pressure off them.

In my opinion Jagr would be the best choice if he is willing to sign for under 3 million.

He is faster then Jason Williams, has better stick handling then Williams, and can definitely score goals.

not signing any of them would be pretty awesome

Completely agree. Its time to move forward with our young developing players. I think Maltby is done, and Draper retiring would be real nice. Bring back Lidstrom (obviously), Homer, Lilja, Bert (for cheap), Helm, Eaves, Miller. Get Hudler back, bring up Abdelkader and Kindl full time. And get Brendan Smith and Gustav Nyquist out of college and in Grand Rapids, with a chance to crack the lineup along with Tatar.

Franzen Datsyuk Holmstrom

Bertuzzi Zetterberg Filppula

Hudler Helm Cleary

Eaves Abdelkader Miller

Tatar/Nyquist/cheap 4th liner

Lidstrom Rafalski

Stuart Kronwall

Lilja Ericsson/Kindl

(possibly Smith)

Howard

Osgood

Edited by redwinger4747

Completely agree. Its time to move forward with our young developing players. I think Maltby is done, and Draper retiring would be real nice. Bring back Lidstrom (obviously), Homer, Lilja, Bert (for cheap), Helm, Eaves, Miller. Get Hudler back, bring up Abdelkader and Kindl full time. And get Brendan Smith and Gustav Nyquist out of college and in Grand Rapids, with a chance to crack the lineup along with Tatar.

Hudler Helm Cleary

Eaves Abdelkader Miller

Lidstrom Rafalski

Stuart Kronwall

Lilja Ericsson/Kindl

(possibly Smith)

Howard

Osgood

I guess if i had to take one,i'd take Fedorov

Hudler Helm Cleary

Eaves Abdelkader Miller

Lidstrom Rafalski

Stuart Kronwall

Lilja Ericsson/Kindl

(possibly Smith)

Howard

Osgood

I completely agree with this. I also wouldnt touch any of them because we simply wont have the roster spot regardless of hwo much money they would sign for.

The only change I would make to your line up is the fact Draper will absolutely still be a part of this team next season. I think he will be our quasi 13th forward and Eaves, Miller, Abdelkader, and Draper split time until an injury occurs (which obviously it will during the long 82 game season). With injuries to forwards all of those players will each play at least 50 games. I think that makes our group of forwards so much more deep than this season.

Unfortunately if this is the route we go it means Ritola walks since he is out of minor league options. However, in the pinch we're in I wouldn't be too upset with that.