• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

h2obury

Ritola in for Williams in game 4?

Rate this topic

I only have got to see Ritola play preseason and the few games called up and I absolutely love his game. He is hardworking just like Helm and Abby, that is better then what can be said for 75% of the team, good luck to him.

I agree with you. Although it worries me that he can't seem to use his skill consistently enough to put good numbers up in the AHL. He has the potential to be a Franzen type of guy who just explodes all of the sudden once he's in the NHL. I hope Ritola can establish himself and get a bunch of confidence... once he does he can use those hands.

I've said it again and I'll continue to say it, Ritola is a poor man's Filppula. Does everything well, has so much skill but the points don't come. Now whether the points could come if he were to play alongside quality NHL players remains to be seen.

He's got plenty of upside and his finish to the season in GR was very encouraging.

I've said it again and I'll continue to say it, Ritola is a poor man's Filppula. Does everything well, has so much skill but the points don't come. Now whether the points could come if he were to play alongside quality NHL players remains to be seen.

He's got plenty of upside and his finish to the season in GR was very encouraging.

The points didn't come easy for Fil at first, either. 17 in 73 games in '06-07.