• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jmr13

chicago-based wings fans

Rate this topic

Okay to be fair... today wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Not much gloating, not much celebrating, at least from the folks I was around... Could it be that their fanbase has already moved on? Hey they might get Lebron James!

Yeah thats hilarious considering when the Wings win we celebrate the entire summer. But, have to say, I do anyway lol. Bottoms up for the warm weather! We just have the best parades for sure thumbup.gif

Ain't no party like a Detroit party!

Okay to be fair... today wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Not much gloating, not much celebrating, at least from the folks I was around... Could it be that their fanbase has already moved on? Hey they might get Lebron James!

I was thinking the same thing, there weren't nearly as many people talking about the Hawks as I thought there would be. The biggest stories of the day were Big Ten expansion and the Cubs/Sox series starting (Go Cubs!)

I was thinking the same thing, there weren't nearly as many people talking about the Hawks as I thought there would be. The biggest stories of the day were Big Ten expansion and the Cubs/Sox series starting (Go Cubs!)

I agree GO CUBS! today was an ugly one though...gotta get'em tomorrow