• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Tomorrow night - What would you rather see?

Rate this topic

Since it looks like Maltby will most likely retire instead of reporting to the AHL (can't blame the guy at all) -  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose Bert to play because last spring when Maltby played in the playoffs, myself and others on this site already said our praise/thanks/goodbyes to Maltby, assuming that would have been his last game.

Love ya Malts, but if you're not going to be on the team this year, why would you be in tonight night?

um.......... what playoffs did you watch last season?!?!

Maltby did not play last season in the playoffs, his last game was an unceremonious one, as he later went on IR for his shoulder and was done for the season... no one knew that would be his last game and he should be sent off properly...

why don't we sit miller instead? for sentimental reasons Maltby should play one last time and go out with a nice standing ovation :)

Well, they were going to need to at minimum short term IR someone to allow Maltby to play (probably Draper anyway) as we already have a 23 man roster, but I'd be fine with short term IR'ing Draper anyway and having Miller be a healthy scratch for tonight for Malts, for sure...

I don't see Draper getting into game action in the next 7 days anyway, so, comeeeee onnnnnnnnn

comeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by stevkrause