• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Howard He Do It?!

10/13 GDT

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

TSN, they have them ranked 3 for overall season.

I think it was ESPN that had Hawks 2nd (behind Vancouver for 1st). Another sports site had Toews as the 3rd best player in the NHL. Lol. I can think of 15+ players that are better than Toews.

Edited by Heaten

Dude, you are so oblivious it's ridiculous. So Bowman says "core" a couple times and you decide to make some joke out of it. Detroit pretty much has the same thing, they just don't talk about it in the media.

But you said and I quote

I just listed TSN as people who did.

and....

Guest Heaten

Dude, you are so oblivious it's ridiculous. So Bowman says "core" a couple times and you decide to make some joke out of it. Detroit pretty much has the same thing, they just don't talk about it in the media.

Detroit doesn't need to talk about it because they have good management that doesn't have to firesale off all the depth after a cup win. Something Chicago doesn't understand.

CORE is good, but depth and goaltending is imperative. Face it, Bowman dropped the ball and kept the wrong players (Hjmarlsson / Sharp) and brought in the wrong players (Turco / Scott / Pisani) and let some of the most important players go (Neimi / Ladd / Versteeg / Buff).

You are seeing the effects of a poorly managed team. Get use to it.

and....

This is getting so sad. Either you're extremely ignorant, or you seriously haven't ventured over to your own message board.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

I always find it hilarious when fans of an opposing team come on here and get all offended when we make fun of their team. What is this, Let's Go NHL? f*** off.

This is getting so sad. Either you're extremely ignorant, or you seriously haven't ventured over to your own message board.

The Hawks official boards is literally a circus. Haven't posted there in years; Can't even imagine what it's like now. HFBoards are full of morons too. I go elsewhere.

Guest Heaten

The Hawks official boards is literally a circus. Haven't posted there in years; Can't even imagine what it's like now. HFBoards are full of morons too. I go elsewhere.

Well thank you for gracing us with your presence. Hopefully you stick around and cheer on the Red Wings with us!:champs:

Bring the cup back home where it belongs :cup:

Edited by Heaten

Well thank you for gracing us with your presence. Hopefully you stick around and cheer on the Red Wings with us!:champs:

Bring the cup back home where it belongs :cup:

LOL. I didn't mean I go here. Good sense of humor though. I chuckled a little bit.

Then why are you here?

Whenever someone comes on here claiming you have too many threads about the Hawks or Pens someone replies that this is also and NHL/Hockey board. So, I'm here to talk hockey. Sorry I offended you.

Whenever someone comes on here claiming you have too many threads about the Hawks or Pens someone replies that this is also and NHL/Hockey board. So, I'm here to talk hockey. Sorry I offended you.

You just said HF Boards is a bunch of idiots, and you go elsewhere, and then you were asked if you were gonna post here with us and you said no.....

Then talk hockey. Be a respectable opposition fan such as Duck Guy, Mack Attack, Free Candy, ect who actually contribute to discussion. Don't be part of the "doh ho ho Detroit sucksz" Chicago bandwagon bunch.

u-mad1.jpg

lmao yes because we are obviously steaming mad.....Last i checked you are the one that came crawling into our forums butt hurt, hence you mad.

You're pretty smart. Hawks are overrated? Really, by who? Who said they would as good as last year? It's game #4 of an 82 game season. Bottom lines need to be figured out/gel. Not to mention the Hawks were missing their second D line. CORE!!!11!1!!!! You guys are morons.

Sound more like you are here because you are mad. Cry more? Fail troll is fail.

Edited by Original-Six

Why do you guys always talk about the core? What does that mean?

It's just an obnoxious phrase/joke people on here cling to because they could never accept the fact that the Hawks won the Stanley Cup last season.

After every Hawks loss this season, someone will make a joke involving the word "core" and think they're being hilarious and that is prives something.

It's would be the equivalent of a Hawks fan saying "but the Red Wings are healthy this season!!" after they lost to Colorado the other day.

Anyways, it's stupid to make any sort of assessment this early in the season, especially when this Hawks team is A) extremely young, B) Has lots of new players who need to learn each other, and C) Are missing key guys that will be back soon.

Kane will miss Friday's game at Columbus (Which means they'll be without Kane/Hjalmarsson/Campbell that game), and I'm sure if they lose that game, people on here will be claiming they suck and they aren't going anywhere blah blah.

The truth? The Red Wings are better on paper, but if the Hawks can stay healthy, they'll compete for the division.... or at least not let Detroit run away with it.

I'm expecting a 4-5 seed finsih from the Hawks this year, and that's ok with me.

Then talk hockey. Be a respectable opposition fan such as Duck Guy, Mack Attack, Free Candy, ect who actually contribute to discussion. Don't be part of the "doh ho ho Detroit sucksz" Chicago bandwagon bunch.

I'll try respecting you after you stop grouping me with the bandwagoners. Did you know that every Chicago Blackhawks fan didn't become a fan 2 years ago? You don't know me but I can tell you I didn't fall in love with the Hawks because of Kane and Toews.

I know its hard to understand considering every Red Wings fan has been a fan for 40+ years :rolleyes: but its true.

Just can't believe that it so hard to swallow that the Hawks ain't getting any fanfares here on LGW forum,although some of them like Hossa and that clown Kopecky deserve for what they're showing this young season.

We've been bombarding with the core argument not only by the Hawks fans,but from hockey experts from all around the world and of course as the wings fans we'll make a joke of it.

And FYI the truth is that the Wings are better both on paper and standings :hehe: