• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/7 GDT

Rate this topic

Fun Fact: With the Wings win in Edmonton last week, they took the edge in the all time series. It was their 109th regular-season meeting between them, with each team having a 46-46-13-3 record in the series. Guess if Edmonton wins on Thursday it will be all tied up again. (Going to the game, let's hope they don't).

How good has St. Louis been. The addition of Halak has really given them some confidence. Think I'm going to watch them play tonight.

Guest Stolberg

Philly has been beasting. Looks like they might of finally got their s*** together for the regular season.

bobrovsky has been good for them

I did not, but I did just see Edmonton take a 2-1 lead in 14 seconds :thumbup:

It's so much funnier when it's happening to someone else. Especially Chicago. :lol:

And for anyone keeping track, Lilja's +2 with an assist tonight.

Wish they were @ home, I'm in the Lou tonight on a lil' vaca and would love to catch another game at the Scottrade.

Fun Fact: With the Wings win in Edmonton last week, they took the edge in the all time series. It was their 109th regular-season meeting between them, with each team having a 46-46-13-3 record in the series. Guess if Edmonton wins on Thursday it will be all tied up again. (Going to the game, let's hope they don't).

How good has St. Louis been. The addition of Halak has really given them some confidence. Think I'm going to watch them play tonight.

Don't look now, but I think Kane could get sat for a game to send a message. His constant cherry picking at the blue line isn't doing them any favors.

Have you ever seen anyone hold onto the puck for as long as he does? While some players hold onto the puck for awhile so they can make a pass, watching Kane, you know he's waiting till he can get a shot for himself.

Blues in 1st and have won 8 in-a-row.