• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingcapt

The Wings flipped the "switch"

Rate this topic

This is the line that worries me. It's completely accurate. It just means that guys don't trust one another out there and aren't playing as a cohesive team. That's a hard switch to flip.

Yep. Have kind of had that feeling a lot this year. Just not much chemistry and we were getting by on a talent alone for a little while and honestly I think people need to realize that Pav was the MVP of the league at one point when we had him at 100% before clown Sammy pushed him...

There is about 2 weeks to "figure it out" and I just don't really know what we can do to get it going. The Modano signing was a failure and it isn't really his fault but I think we could have a better option out there at this point. He has really looked better but that's not going to help the other games, just hope it does help moving forward. Line combos are a dead topic on these boards but Huds-Datsyuk-Cleary was our best line this year, period. Franzen is a demotion at best nowadays and should be down on the 3rd to "motivate" if that is all possible. Someone needs fire lit, may as well stop trying to get production and make them work for their spots again.

I like this article a lot. Not that we haven't heard this before this season but honestly, when everyone sees it infront of their face due to a blowout things can change. I like how they acknowledge that they are so weak defensively and I LOVE that fact that Howard is even pointing out their mistakes. Modano hit another great point on the head.

the nice thing about that article is that its not full of "well we are a good team and know how to play." im so sick and tired of hearing that.

*tin foil hat on. if they were that good of a team, they wouldnt have a crappy record since the middle of december. end tin foil hat*

I do know the wings 'are a good team' and that they can play good hockey, we've seen it this year. i surely hope they dont wait until the playoffs start back up, cuz it might be too late.

Edited by nate94gt