• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CrimsonFlame

Why I don't want to play LA in the first round

Rate this topic

I'd change the title of this thread to "Why I don't want to play Anaheim in the first round".

8 wins in their last 10 without their #1 goalie.

Perry is looking like he could win the Rocket Richard and 40 year old Selanne is one point behind Zetterberg in points.

Not to mention:

Ryan Getzlaf (14th in pts)

Bobby Ryan (22nd in pts)

Lubomir Visnovsky (29th in pts)

In total 5 of the top 30 point leaders in the NHL are Anaheim Ducks.

I hope they keep winning and face Phoenix or something because this is not an opponent you want to face in the first round.

Plus I think the Wings are 3-0-1 against them this year.

Kind of like how the Wings seemed to dominate the Sharks last year in the regular season and then, well, you know...

I also forgot to mention that Getzlaf is 14th despite missing 15 games this season due to injury. Had he been healthy he would have probably joined the top 10 with Perry and Selanne.

So yeah....no thanks.

The Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan line is the scariest lineup in the NHL hands down, thats not even including all three log double shifts during the playoffs. They get worked to the bone and produce under the stress. Emery is playing real good taking up from Dan Elli's slack and filling in for Hiller as he comes off of IR. I know Hiller got destroyed his first game back but right now they have steady goaltending with OUTSTANDING offense. Anaheim is the team I don't want to come near during playoffs.

I'd change the title of this thread to "Why I don't want to play Anaheim in the first round".

8 wins in their last 10 without their #1 goalie.

Perry is looking like he could win the Rocket Richard and 40 year old Selanne is one point behind Zetterberg in points.

Not to mention:

Ryan Getzlaf (14th in pts)

Bobby Ryan (22nd in pts)

Lubomir Visnovsky (29th in pts)

In total 5 of the top 30 point leaders in the NHL are Anaheim Ducks.

I hope they keep winning and face Phoenix or something because this is not an opponent you want to face in the first round.

Yeah but the whole point of this thread was supposed to be seeing that amazing non-goal (or save what ever you want to call it).