• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

The Boogieman as a replacement assistant coach?

What does everyone think of this rumor? Good fit?
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#2 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

I like the idea of Bob better than Chelios... what do you think?

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#3 sidney_who?

sidney_who?

Hot Mule-on-male action! GET SOME!

• 18 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:03 AM

f*** that, i hope Babs stays put.

#4 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

I'd like to see him behind the Wings bench. He was a solid and gritty defensive defenceman during his career. He's from Windsor so his hometown would be really close.
"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#5 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

I wouldn't mind this however I would love to see some big name coach that should probably be head coach somewhere next to Babs and co on our bench as a assistant. Someone anyone really with some history with defensive knowledge.

#6 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:59 PM

I wouldn't mind this however I would love to see some big name coach that should probably be head coach somewhere next to Babs and co on our bench as a assistant. Someone anyone really with some history with defensive knowledge.

Why do you think someone would pass on a head coach job to be an assistant here? Is there anyone you actually think makes sense?

Bobby won two Memorial Cups which is a pretty big deal. He could be a head coach with more experience and fits what we need in a coach.