• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Holmstrom96

Kronwall Destroys Voracek

Rate this topic

Suspendable?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Crymson

That may be precisely why -- he provokes reaction.

I doubt it. The quality of his writing is awful.

Puck Daddy article on the topic. I don't post this because the article has any merit, but rather because it's a terrible article that got ripped on by very nearly every single person who posted a comment on the page. Ryan Lambert is Puck Daddy's resident Wings-hater--he seems completely unable to prevent his raging hatred for the Wings from being reflected in every article he writes that even mentions them--and is widely regarded by readers as the single worst writer Pucky Daddy employs. It's beyond me how this moron, whose every article is widely accosted by readers, manages to keep his job.

It really is potent with the stench of hatred. Terrible article.

I know concussions are a scary part of the game and this comment is in bad taste, but I couldn't help but giggle simply because it was a complete dismissal of everything in the article: (in response to a moron agreeing with the article while adding additional Wing hatred) "Hey Dutch, what's the difference between Cindy and a drooling idiot? One hit. And I hope it's from Kronwall."

Bad taste, I know, but still funny.