• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Red Wings Addict

Should Pav and Z play on the same line for the majority of this season

Rate this topic

The Euro Twins  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pav and Z play on the same line for the majority of the season (ES. PP, etc.)?

• Yes
    • No

I must say Id keep them apart unless we get another solid top 6 center from somewhere. I really think Flip did his best work on the wing imo. He is a great center don't get me wrong but hes one hard working, talented winger when on a line with D or Z. I also though he had good chemistry with both of them as well. Also could you imagine our line up with a new player or two?

Franzen-Datsyuk-Semin

Flip-Zetterberg-Doan

Nyquist-Helm-Sammy

Tootoo-Abby-Bert

...Come one Kenny...

On the fence on this one.

I've now learned that it's a tougher question than I thought.

At the end of the day, Pav, Z, today's game and the league are simply different.

-Does that mean that Pav and Z can't be The Euro Twins anymore? Not necessarily.

-Have they both grown individually to a point in which they hinder one another instead of compliment one another? Not necessarily.

-Is the magic of the past worth the experiment of sacrifice in depth down the middle? Not necessarily.

-Does age and the physical toll that results in decline in health along with the emotional toll of an 82-game season constitute a significantly impaired Euro Twin dynamic in comparison to the out of this world magic of the past? Not necessarily.

-...Did I answer my own tough questions like Babcock does? ...Not necessarily, actually.

A lot to consider for the main question.