• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

I don't care if Zetterberg owns an iron. Doesnt bother me that Brunner wore a hat that looks like he stole it from Kmart, or that Cleary's eye looks like he has a raging staph infection....that video is all class. This team is all class. The heart that they showed in the playoffs translated perfectly in that video. They are obviously are all devastated but to put that aside and say a genuine thank-you to the fans.......pure awesome. They should be proud of themselves and I know that I feel proud to be a Wings fan every day. They are the classiest bunch of guys from the BEST franchise in sport.
Thank you to YOU Red Wings, for bringing it every night and allowing us to enjoy Wings hockey for just a little longer than most expected this year! I can't wait for the fall!!!

Quote for pure awesomeness.

It's also a good way to start out Hank's reign as captain.  I wonder if it was his idea or someone else's.  Whoever thought of it should be proud.

This year, more than any other year that we haven't won a Cup, I think the fans adore the Wings for what they've put into it.  I hope they can feel it.

#22 Hatethedrake!

Hatethedrake!

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:02 AM

I recall Kozlov's English never improving. Most overtime winners are fluke goals. Same could have happened to the hawks. They just got lucky before we did.

Edited by Hatethedrake!, 02 June 2013 - 08:02 AM.

Jordan Tootoo will wreck shop.

We need someone like Parise that can penetrate the box.-blueadams

#23 Seraph

Seraph

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

It was cool to hear them notice how loud we were in the Joe this year. Hope the tradition keeps going.

And why is Datsyuk giving off mad Borat vibes in this video? Haha. The guy cracks me up in interviews. I actually just watched this one and his comment is the best.

Formerly known as The Nephilim.

QUOTE (Amberoonie)
Babs sure hurries himself into the presser, sits down, and f*cks up a bottle of water like no one in the room has had any for days.

#24 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

Awesome video! Very class orgainization. Just gives me that much more reason to love the Wings!! Can't wait until next year!!

IPB Image

#25 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

That was great! It's nice to know how much those guys appreciate us peons.

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke

#26 RedWingsDad

RedWingsDad

Bigot

• Restricted
  • PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

Simply the greatest Team on earth to follow. Even though they unsurprisingly look a little bit tired and disappointed now. ;)

Edit : Did Cleary lost an eye ? His left one looks scary fixed in the video. :D

Are you kidding? lol He has always looks like he has fake / robotic eyeballs... probably because he doesn't blink Me and my wife always joke that he is an android... :D

It was cool to hear them notice how loud we were in the Joe this year. Hope the tradition keeps going.

And why is Datsyuk giving off mad Borat vibes in this video? Haha. The guy cracks me up in interviews. I actually just watched this one and his comment is the best.

Oh my gosh, I got a strong impression before... but that video just cemented what a big d-bag Ovechkin is.

Tim Thomas - Patriot and generally awesome human being.

Romans 10:13 - For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.